Thursday, February 5, 2009

Picasa Day

So today is Picasa Day. My first impression is that it is a cross between National Geographic, Facebook college-student postings and Blair-Witch leftovers -- but most of it is of the National Geographic sort, like this, this and this.

I was very happy to find the Yup'ik tribal mask. That's the tribal area where I lived in the Southwestern Bush of Alaska.


I played Where in the World with a final (dismal) score of 617. But on the up side, apparently I know Texas -- even when the photo only shows tree tops and clouds. How odd is that? I must have spent a lot of my time in Texas looking to the skies, hopefull for an alien abduction. (And if you believe in that sort of thing, this was written about the neighborhood I lived in while in high school. And the author was spoofed in the episode of the X-Files which featured Alex Trebek).

No comments:

Post a Comment