Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Delicious: Thing 13

I love Delicious! Especially seeing as how I move from library to library and from computer to computer, this is going to make things so much easier. I have a flash drive that I keep with me at all times -- it's been good for toting around documents and projects I'm working on -- but it's rather cumbersome for bookmarking Web sites. So I had started a file in my Outlook that I use for pulling up remote access to meeting room calendars, etc. (don't worry Library -- that one is not publicly shared) But this is much more user friendly -- and unlike Outlook, Delicious doesn't log me out every few minutes.

And as an added bonus, I can stop trying to remember how to spell "Icanhascheezburger." It's filed under "cute."

No comments:

Post a Comment